Latest NewsWe have 1 seasonal site available. view photos
Check Site Availability
Connect with us:
Maine’s ocean front camping at its best.
Sagadahoc Bay Campground is located at the southern tip of Georgetown Island, nestled at the head of beautiful Sagadahoc Bay.
- Sandy beaches for sun bathing or playing in the warm gentle surf
- Rocky ledges for fishing
- Waterfront RV sites
- Tent sites on the water or in the woods
- Full Housekeeping Units/Park Models
- A truly unique feature anywhere is 1.5 miles of hard packed sand for clamming and exploring the bay at low tide
- All this is topped off by a spectacular view of Seguin Island Light.