Sagadahoc Bay Campground is located at the southern tip of Georgetown Island, nestled at the head of beautiful Sagadahoc Bay.
- PET FRIENDLY!!
- Sandy beaches for swimming
- Rocky ledges for fishing
- Waterfront RV & Tent Sites
- Wooded sites for pop-ups, small travel trailers and tents
- Full Housekeeping Cabins/Park Models that are pet friendly!
- A truly unique feature is 1.5 miles of hard packed sand for clamming and exploring the bay at
low tide and great for kayaking or paddle boarding at high tide
- Free Wifi
- All this is topped off by a spectacular view of Seguin Island Light.
Reservations are recommended and your site will be assigned to you the day before you arrive.
Pets are family too and pets are always welcome at Sagadahoc Bay Campground.