Latest News15% off site rate for reservations made on line. Must mention this special offer “President Day Sale” at the time of reservation and not valid with other discounts. Offer good for week day stays only. Valid for reservations made during the months of February and March 2015.
Check Site Availability
Connect with us:
Maine’s ocean front camping at its best.
Sagadahoc Bay Campground is located at the southern tip of Georgetown Island, nestled at the head of beautiful Sagadahoc Bay.
- Sandy beaches for sun bathing or playing in the warm gentle surf
- Rocky ledges for fishing
- Waterfront RV sites
- Tent sites on the water or in the woods
- Full Housekeeping Units/Park Models
- A truly unique feature anywhere is 1.5 miles of hard packed sand for clamming and exploring the bay at low tide
- All this is topped off by a spectacular view of Seguin Island Light.
Reservations are recommended and your site will be assigned to you the day before you arrive.
Pets are family too and pets are always welcome at Sagadahoc Bay Campground.