Sagadahoc Bay Campground is located at the southern tip of Georgetown Island, nestled at the head of beautiful Sagadahoc Bay.
- Sandy beaches for sun bathing or playing in the warm gentle surf
- Rocky ledges for fishing
- Waterfront RV & Tent Sites
- Tent sites on the water or in the woods
- Full Housekeeping Units/Park Models
- A truly unique feature anywhere is 1.5 miles of hard packed sand for clamming and exploring the bay at
- All this is topped off by a spectacular view of Seguin Island Light.
- Cabins are available to book! - Pet Friendly!
Reservations are recommended and your site will be assigned to you the day before you arrive.
Pets are family too and pets are always welcome at Sagadahoc Bay Campground.